Smesco Job Fair 13-14 Februari 2019February 28, 2019
Senior Mall ManagerMay 7, 2019
HR Manager for Mining Industry (Closed)
- Understand / Familiar with Mining Industries
- Candidates must be possessed at least Bachelor’s Degree (S1) majoring in Psychology/Law
- Required languange (s) : English and Bahasa (Fluent in both Oral & Written)
- At least 5 years working experiences in the related fields is required for this position
Job Desk :
- Manage local recruitment & provide proactive guidance and support in this process.
- managing induction
- Maintain a solid knowledge of Indonesia Employment Law and common practice. Managing staff transfers, disciplinaries, grievances and redundancy/retrenchment matters as required, including dismissals.
- Take responsibility for the development and implementation of a solid absence management practices (both monitoring and control), including health and unauthorized absences, ensuring the provision of appropriate medical care and performance management as appropriate.
- Manage & Monitor recruitment and selection process to ensure the needs conforms with requirements and qualifications from user.
- Manage employment contracts and changes to terms & conditions of employment. Advise on non-standard terms and conditions and employment law practice, ensuring that SMI complies with legal requirements and with best practice as much as possible.
- Ensure the confidential, logical and up-to-date storage of HR and employee records – both hard copy in filing cabinets and electronic copy.
- Drafting HR correspondence from templates, including employment / financial references, maternity / paternity letters, contract amendment letters, redundancy notices, responses to job enquiries and any other such employee communications required.
- Working with Finance, and other departments to ensure that annual pay reviews, exceptional payments and bonus payments are made accurately and communicated on time.
- Maintaining absolute 100% confidentiality at all times regarding employee information and HR records.
- Responsible of Employee Payroll Report ; Prepare employees salary calculation, BPJS report and payment, ensure all HR data is updated.
Send you CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org